Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tomtom and David's party.

It was a very nice Saturday! I slept extra couple of hours, and felt immensely better afterwards. Went shopping for groceries at H-mart, it was fun, as always. Used my freshly bought GPS. I love it! The best cure for directionally challenged people, like me. I especially liked the fact that if I did not use the directions it suggested, it immediately re-calculated the path and gave me new direction without any added attitude. Lovely!
Yesterday was also an annual party at David's house. His parties are always so much fun! It is amazing how many people his tiny house can accommodate, plus a live band and at least three rather large dogs. It was interesting to observe all these yogis in a non-yoga environment. I could barely recognize some of them. Instead of sweat - beautiful, well-groomed faces, elegant hairstyles and nice clothes. What a difference a smudge of makeup does! I also noticed that there is a definite difference in how a crowd of yogis and non-yogis look. Yogis have much better postures! It is not all that surprising for a person or two; but when there is a crowd and everyone has a great posture - that is quite a view.
Have a great Sunday, everyone! :)

No comments:

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo