Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday crash prevention.

Yesterday I fulfilled my plan for a Thursday crash - I went to bed 30 min earlier, and right before I took an Epsom salt bath. I slept like a baby, and this morning practice was wonderful. But then again, Monday was a moon day, therefore my planned crash might have moved to tomorrow. But I know what to do, and I will try my bath/early to bed manoeuvre again tonight.

My UD standing up from the bench is back, though I acquired a habit of leading with one arm somehow. When I tried to use both arms at the same time, I could not stand up at all. Oh, well. At least some progress.

I am enjoying my girlypalooza so much! Sephora package arrived and now I am spending at least 30 minutes of my valuable work time applying bare minerals with different brushes, drawing my eyebrows and shining my lips. Everybody is complimenting me on my hair and the general way I am looking. Yay! I will try not to sink back into the "natural" looks again.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

6 comments:

Boodiba said...

My hair is dandelion style today :)

alfia said...

I love dandelion style! If I do not blow dry my hair it looks flat and limp; so dandelion is always a step up. :)

Boodiba said...

I don't know... I really should've WASHED it or something. One thing about opting out of the dating mindset is that I've gotten even lazier about my appearance.

crankyhausfrau said...

watch out with the one arm thing! one of my very dear teachers told me when you stand up, put your hands in your pockets.

alfia said...

Hi, Tova:

What is the danger here?

Arturo said...

Hi Alfia
Hope you enjoy your workshops with Kino this weekend. Would love to read about your experiences.
Cheers
Arturo

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo