Friday, May 30, 2008

Self-indulgence

Yay, it is Friday! The week is almost over. It was different. After my botched Monday practice, I did not do yoga at all. I still woke up at 4:15 and all of sudden found myself with lots of time before work. It was kind of nice. First I tried to do some other exercises that would not involve trunk and quickly discovered that there are none. Everything hurts. So I gave up, and just enjoyed my mornings. Worked on the pictures, caught up with e-mails, did some cleaning and planning. I should've done some meditation practice, but I didn't. I also watched a lot of Tivo'ed shows. Today, for example, I watched 2 hours of the Season Finale of Lost. Isn't it amazing how much time one gets by giving up yoga? Hmmm.... :D

6 comments:

Boodiba said...

Ooooh don't tempt me!

alfia said...

I can't imagine anybody in the right mind giving up yoga. Especially just to have free time.
Right?

Boodiba said...

Ya... crazy. I'd just be in the bars showing off by throwing my legs behind my head whilst balanced on bar stools & picking up vapid boy toys left & right.

alfia said...

You are too funny, Linda! I now have this interesting picture in my head! :D

Boodiba said...

I really do that. Is a reliable indicator of a certain level of inebriation.

:)

alfia said...

Have mercy! It hurts to laugh!

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo