Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend

Not much happened this weekend. Saturday was a rest day, no yoga, no other exercise. Shopping at H-Mart, cooking for a week ahead, a little cleaning, lots of laundry and a too much of TV. I watched NCIS non-stop for 5 or 6 hours. My brain died, but my body is fully restored for the next week.




My first video - sorry, dark and non-yoga related. My poor cat is eager to give her paws for a treat. Much improvement from a week ago, when she refused to eat even canned tuna, for which she normally would give her heart and soul.




Here is my younger cat (just to be fair). She loves technology...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, she looks like she's doing well! both your kitties are adorable. glad you are well-rested - see you tomorrow!

alfia said...

Thank you, Rayna! She is doing well, isn't she?

I will see you tomorrow! Did you practice today?

Anonymous said...

aw......

Maggie is black and white too!

I love when they sit on books, computers, etc.

Happy weekend!

alfia said...

Thank you, Anna! Great rest of the weekend to you, too! :)

lilalia said...

Glad to hear that she has picked up. Things didn't sound very rosy a while back.

Sorry, I am slow on the collage thing. Three new part-time work contracts... don't have to say any more. Collages will be happening once I get nestled into these other jobs.

rayna said...

alfia, your cats are quite talented - one "shakes" and the other browses the internet. (^_^)

i did practice today - bad lady, bad lady! but i was sure to take it easy and not let the full moon energy drive me into injury. hahahaha.

Arturo said...

Hi Alfia
It's a coincidence that you posted some pictures of your cats. Today I was checking out the very funny blog that Bindifry links to called
icanhazcheezburger

which has a lot of funny cat pictures.
Cheers,
Arturo

LI Ashtangini said...

So cute, I love that she shakes!

Anonymous said...

My cats do not shake or do any tricks for treats. They consider themselves entitled!

I love animals.

Boodiba said...

Laptops are nice & warm!!! Cute kitties.

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo