Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home today

Did not go to work today, stayed with the kitty. Good thing my boss is the nicest woman on Earth, otherwise I would be in trouble. So the stupid cat does not eat or drink. I did manage to enema some poop out of her, but now she is severely dehydrated and nauseous, so I am force-feeding her liquid food every 2 hours. It is stressful for both of us, but I think not as stressful as it would be if I took her to the vet (she nearly faints every time when we take her there). She keeps me quite busy today. I just hope she survives. :(
I missed Mysore today, but had a nice and leisurely home practice. Spent some time on backbending, stood up from UD using a couch several times. Knee felt tender, but lotus was possible, so it seems to be healing nicely.
Time to feed the cat again. I feel like a mom with a newborn!

No comments:

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo