Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday, Cranky and my cat

Thank God, it's Friday!
I got to meet Cranky's family yesterday. Loved every single one of them. Andrew is nice, a little quiet and intelligent. Molly is super funny. She is currently reading a book about a girl who can hypnotize, so she was trying to hypnotize everyone several times. She had this very serious expression on her face, while saying " You are tired. You are very, very tired". Rowan has innate happiness about him. He was a little shy in the beginning, but then he proudly demonstrated his awesome pirate book and had fun posing for the pictures. Cranky obviously doing an amazing job with these kids. I had a such great time with all of them! Food was excellent, too.
I think my cat is doing better (knock on the wood 3X). She started eating, pooping and being her usual "capricious princess" self. I can barely believe it, judging from the pitiful state she was in only two days ago. La-la-la, life is good! :)
Practice today was excellent. I could concentrate on it better, took my time and enjoyed it. I was emphasizing the updogs in each vinyasa, and the back bends felt better.
Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

LI Ashtangini said...

How cool that you met Cranky's family! Those kids are so freaking cute. I'm glad your kitty is better!

Boodiba said...

And yes the updogs... pull shoulders back & push chest through. Feels good....

alfia said...

Thank you, Sonya! I feel better because she is better! :)

Hi, Linda: updogs feel really good, you are right! Especially after all that forward bending!

Arturo said...

Happy Friday, Alfia. How nice that you met Tovas family. Cheers, Arturo

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend and that's wonderful about the cat!

I'm so not surprised that Tova's family is delightful. How could someone that wonderful be surrounded by anything but delightful people?

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo