Thursday, June 19, 2008

Delirium

During the last 2 days I think I slept at least 36 hours. Granted, most of them I spent in a theraflu-induced coma, it was very restful nevertheless. I still feel crappy and feverish, but better than yesterday. Tried to do some yoga, but gave up due to shaky knees. Tomorrow would be a better day to re-start my yoga.
But I ordered my Mac! Can't wait for it to arrive. Thank you everyone for contributing your opinions. My husband did not approve very much, claiming that I hammered the last nail into the Vista coffin, but I am OK with it. I need to learn new things, and Mac OS seems like a good one to start. I am also contemplating buying a camcorder, but I will wait until my head and sinuses clear up a little.
Be healthy, everyone. I am off to bed. So what it's only 10 am?

8 comments:

Boodiba said...

Hey I went to bed at 7:30.

Coughed all icky like at one point in practice. I DID do my full 2nd/3rd so am feeling better, though flemmy. Guy next to me raised his eyebrows.

Gypsy Girl said...

Hi alfia Sorry you are under the weather. maybe your immune system is a little off, although I know you are health conscious. Hmmm...I guess you just have to do all the healthy things that you can to get back to normal. All that rest is a good thing.
I will be interested to see how you like your Mac. I may want to switch. Since I bought my HP Pavilion PC (which I love) my husband can't keep his hands off it!! LOL

crankyhausfrau said...

Alfia, i am pretty sure that i read somewhere that Sharath says no practice when you are running a fever. or maybe that is just my rule :)
hope you are resting well and feeling better.
xoxo

LI Ashtangini said...

Being sick stinks! Feel better!

Arturo said...

Yay! your MAC is coming. I would agree with Tova, it's prudent to wait until the fever part of the cold is past (a day or two) before resuming practice. You can check the temperature you're running to be sure.
Cheers,
Arturo

Anonymous said...

I agree... let your body heal... and especially at the shala, your own resistance is down, and it always drives me crazy when someone is practicing and it's obvious they are sick because then they don't care that everyone else is getting their germs!

Hope you are feeling better by now and welcome to the world of macs...

Anonymous said...

Well, judging by your latest post, it looks as if you did the right thing going to bed and resting :)

Congrats on the Mac, you will enjoy it!!!

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Feeling any better, Alfia dear? I hope you had a happy solstice!

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo