Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cold again.

I am sick. I can satisfy snot needs of a small country. Head hurts, throat hurts, too. I woke up feeling like shit and thought "Thank God it's a moon day!" Now, how sick is that?
I had a cold relatively recently. What happened to my defences? I wonder if my strive for anti-inflammatory, omega-3-rich diet affects my ability to fight infections. Who knows? Can't think.
Again, my cold was preceded by two days of crappy practices. This is interesting. Maybe next time I have a rough practice I should take extra vitamin C and oscillo and this will prevent getting sick? Might be worth exploring.
I hope your moon day is better than mine! :)

6 comments:

Rebirth2017 said...

Oh Dear Alfia! Sorry you are not doing well :(

I do think you are right about the extra C when your practice is extra-ordinary. I've noticed that B complex and Magnesium is also important to keep the balance.

Hope you feel better very SOON!
Love,
ABY

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie - feel better! sending healing vibes...

Arturo said...

Hi Alfia
Sorry that you got a cold. Since you're really nutrition concious, it probably will last a short time, or not be really serious.
Cheers,
Arturo

Anonymous said...

:(

Hope you feel better soon!!!! The moon day will be over soon...

{hug}

Nairam

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Aargh! I'm sending out some good, healthy thoughts this morning. I hope they find you fast!

alfia said...

Thank you, friends! I feel all your good wishes with every fiber of my being.
:)

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo