Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yoga Nidra rocks!

Woke up today and felt so shaky that the question of going to shala was barely considered. Tried to practice at home, but after a second sun salutations gave up. I felt winded and my arms were not holding me. Like I suffered a long and difficult illness instead of a 3-day cold. Weird. Instead I did a Yoga Nidra and I did not fall asleep even once. What a great feeling. I love Yoga Nidra! I think I might incorporate it into my morning routine. Of course that means getting up 45 minutes earlier, but that is OK. It seems that I am a morning person, anyway.
Full day of work today. Happy Tuesday, everyone! :)

7 comments:

lilalia said...

Even a cold takes time to recuperate from. All the best. Yoga Nidra sounds perfect.

Boodiba said...

I bought that CD and have yet to use it. Maybe tonight. Though I might just take my 2nd bath, do some restorative yoga & then meditate...

I'm glad you are on the mend.

ashtanga en cevennes said...

I have really *got* to get that cd! I was disappointed to find out I couldn't buy it anywhere and then just download it. I'll have to send away to the US or England. Then pay customs fees here. Lame!

Anonymous said...

You rock too!

xxxxx

alfia said...

Hi, JS:

Can you drop me a line on alfiamyst at gmail dot com? May be we can solve this problem somehow?

Hi, Anna! Thanks. I do not feel rocking right now; but if you say so - I believe you implicitly. :D

alfia said...

Lia! Good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am not right about everything, but I am surely correct about this. Hope you're feeling better.
: )

meoweth! small roars.

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo