Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back to the routine.

The strength is slowly coming back. Yesterday I was nearly dead after the practice, today - only half dead. Progress! Damn cold. Speaking of which, it is freezing outside! Feels like it is time to get the winter clothes out and put away the summer clothes. How sad is that?

I decided to lay off standing from UD for a week or so and let the soreness in my lower back to heal. As I said before, it seems that I am lacking core strength to lift myself up without collapsing in the lower back. Meanwhile I will do some spine strengtheners (thank you, Aliya for advice) and Lagu Vajrasana dips at home to build up the core and quads.

This week is not shaping up to be the one deserving my gadget reward. Sigh. I will call it - yoga of discipline and patience. Doesn't it sound good? Much better than me being a loser.
Time to work. Hugs and kisses to everyone! One day till the weekend...

6 comments:

Boodiba said...

Blogger ate my comment! Nasty blogger.

alfia said...

The blogger is very moody today for some reason.

Arturo said...

hi Alfia
wow, yeah, blogger ate my comment too. glad to hear you're getting back to your practice. it's really warm over here, so maybe the weather system is keeping this part of the country warm while your part is cooler.
hugs
Arturo

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Thanks again, Alfia, you're a doll...

Sorry about the winter clothes! It's getting too chilly here to go flitting off to practice in my flipflops early in the morning, too. That's ok, though. I love boots and sweaters.

bisous

susananda said...

Hi Alfia, I hope you are all recovered this week! x

alfia said...

Hi, Arturo and Susan! I am doing good. Going to check up on you, guys.
:)

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo