Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rested and perky

I had such a great weekend. Slept a lot, but also had plenty of things done which reduced the stress level substantially. Good practices on Sunday and Monday, and a Moon day today. Just a perfect schedule. Why can't we have a Columbus day every Monday and a Moon day every Tuesday? Life would be so much happier. What was even better, my Monday practice was enhanced by a following massage from Tova. Magic hands from a magical person. Me very happy.
I actually was looking forward to work this morning. It did not last too long though... Now I am sitting again buried in paperwork and wistfully thinking about the weekend. May it is time for my meditation? Or some tea with a snack? No, I should better gather my willpower into a fist and start working, working, working! A 15 minute meditation will be my reward in an hour.
Happy Moon day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice that you look at meditation as a reward.

Magical hands from a magical person for sure! I'd love a day off during the week once a week... it's so much easier to practice consistently when one doesn't have to be on the mat no later than 6:00 five days a week before going to work!

Happy Tuesday my friend!

alfia said...

It came to me - looking at it as a reward makes it more desirable and easier to maintain. I am a master of self-deceit.

Happy Tuesday to you, too. :)
Mwah!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. If I look at lettuce as a reward, will I want it instead of cheese and bread?

: )
xxxxxx

alfia said...

Well, try it! Who knows...
:D

Anonymous said...

It's not working. It makes me want a cupcake!

alfia said...

You are just too honest with yourself. I have no problem lying to myself. And I believe the lies, too. Very gullible. :)

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo