Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Still alive.

Recovering from a flu or a bad cold over this weekend. It felt like dying. Slept 18 hours a day in a dayquil-induced coma. OK now, only very annoying loud cough left.
Went back to shala first time in over two weeks - it is like returning home, such a nice feeling. Expected struggle, but surprisingly my body was happy and limber, and was going strong through the practice. I still did only primary, just to be on a safe side, but was very pleasantly surprised. Will probably do full practice tomorrow.
Re-introduced fat-free organinc milk into diet - and some of the "flightiness" is gone. It makes me wonder...
Oh, and I received Kino's intermediate DVD - can't wait to get home and start watching it!
Keep warm, everyone (it was freezing this morning in DC)!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Alfia, I'm sorry you've been so sick! Glad to hear you're up and running again- stay warm. (can't wait to get your report on the Kino DVD! I've had fun reading about what others say... and think I'm going to have to get it for myself)

alfia said...

Hi, Liz!
Thank you. I am fine - feel really good after practice.

I promise to give my opinion about DVD if you promise the same. I bet your report will be a thousand times more entertaining!

Hugs!

Arturo said...

hi Alfia
oy, i was so busy this weekend; didn't know you're feeling in the dumps. hope you feel better. i've started ordering the same DVD; figuring out how i can get it shipped to PR when i go there for Xmas.
hugs
Arturo

alfia said...

Hi, Arturo:

Let me know if you have problems ordering - I can always order it for you and ship it.

Have a great day!

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo