Monday, November 9, 2009

New week.

Good practice Sunday, but could not wake up today at all for Mysore. I teach a very intense vinyasa class Sunday evenings, so probably it is too much yoga for one day. No matter, tomorrow is another good day for practice.

Not a lot to report, my life is as boring as ever. Little highlights:

- I assembled the bookshelves all by myself - so proud. Especially because it was said in the instructions - two people required. One big mistake - not a good idea to try to fit boards by slapping them with your hands. I did it successfully, but today I am sporting an enourmous bruise on my hand, on the base of the thumb. Downdog is a little painful.

- Tried standing up from the "wide UD" from Liz's challenge. Could not do it. Realised that can stand up from only not too wide and not too narrow UDs. Not a very good stander-upper, as it seems. Need to work on it.

- Still did not get to watch Kino's DVD - just need a good solid junk of time. Perhaps the veteran's day?

- Back on the vagon with CRON and raw eating. Feel better as a result.

OK, back to work. I hope everyone has a really nice Monday evening!

5 comments:

susananda said...

Hi Alfia! Glad you're feeling better... sounds like you needed the lie-in, have a good practice tomorrow :)

Good job on the shelves!!

Boodiba said...

I didn't go either, which is lucky. I have deadlines all day!!!

alfia said...

Hi, Susan!

Yep, sleeping in helped a lot - I am feeling very perky today! Practice was great, too. Maybe I am just too old for a daily practice? Every other day feels so much better. :)

alfia said...

Good morning, Linda!

Good luck with your deadlines. I hate it when work interferes with practice.

Liz said...

Alfia!
You know, I confessed my secret challenge, but in all honestly, I don't know how wide my backbends actually are when I do the stand up. I could be closer than I think. They FEEL wide. Maybe I'll video one day to see for myself.

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo