Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday woes.

Oi, another week passed. This way the life itself will be gone in a blink of an eye, and I will not even notice it. Time to slow down.
Nothing much to report, except for the fact that we are poor now. Very much so. Coming up with down payment for the apartment was difficult, but then there turned out to be closing costs, quarterly taxes, and a gazillion of 0ther expenses to be payed right now, and not a minute later! So yeah, poor.
Practice-wise, not much to report. Laghu comes and goes; it is gone for now. I do not worry too much, it will come. Not a lot of energy to practice; being anxious about getting a loan sucks up all my energy at the moment. Yesterday I decided to add half an hour to my sleep in order to be in top shape for the morning practice; but not only I was not able to fall asleep early, I tossed and turned well into the night. As a result, the practice was quite pitiful today.
Plan for this week - meditate not only every day, but several times a day, every time I feel that my heart is racing and palm are sweaty.
Have a great week, everyone!

4 comments:

Arturo said...

hi Alfia
congratulations on the apartment!
hugs
Arturo
word verif: hummors
may you be in good ones.
(your word verifs are still the bestest. someone at googly loves you.)

Nairam said...

Hey, congratulations!!! It's normal to feel like that at first, but things will normalize soon, do not worry. Just enjoy it!!! :)

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Oooh, du calme, Alfia! Congratulations on the apartment and take it easy!

xo

crankyhausfrau said...

you need to post again, Alfia!!!

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo