Monday, March 23, 2009

Practically full practice.

Well, not exactly - still no supta kurmasana, though I made an attempt to doing it myself. Also, I have never been able to do the transition between Upavista Konasana A to B. But otherwise - did everything, chakrasanas, dropbacks and standing ups included. Whoo-hoo! There is a dull ache in my left leg now, so probably I should take it a little easier tomorrow with lotuses and half lotuses. But at least I can do it! I am very excited.

The weekend was a total blur - had my taxes done, all the paperwork for work permit, taught classes, and prepared for immunology classes. Haven't even noticed beautiful weather on Sunday until it was time to go and teach. But the feeling of accomplishment should count for something, right?

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Happy Monday, Alfia!

If you have not been to Arturo's blog today, you're in for an adorable surprise!

Boodiba said...

Are you practicing at home now? I'm not caught up with everyone yet!

alfia said...

Thank you, JS! I saw it. Looks adorable! :)

Linda, I practice at shala, as well as at home. Crim all over. :D

Boodiba said...

I'm SO crim. I should make a poster of Chris making Angry Face and put it up in my apartment for when I practice at home...

Anonymous said...

I can't get from Upavistha A to B, well not without a substantial bend in my legs happening. Sounds like you had a good practice, I can hear the satisfaction in your writing.

The weekends go too fast, roll on Friday!

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo