Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Still in the saddle.

Day four of my uninterrupted practice week. Yesterday I was very prudent, had a long Epsom salt bath and went to bed early. Today's practice was surprisingly good. Probably not so surprising - it is raining outside, the air is not so scratchingly dry, it is much easier to breathe. Had a really, really deep backbending assist and wondered if the back pain would return. So far so good, though.
I slipped in my decision not to indulge in electronic purchases and bought myself a netbook Aspire one. The cutest laptop I have ever owned. The reason to buy it was that remembering my bad experience on the interview at Howard (they did not have a computer available for my presentation) I decided it would be prudent to have a mobile laptop to carry around for my lectures. It does sound legitimate, right? I will go with it. :)
Need to go and work now. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Boodiba said...

You needed it!!

I'm enjoying the warm air while it lasts. Back to cold tomorrow they say.

Arturo said...

hi Alfia
sending you a hello

word verification
bunboat

somebody at Google loves you. hehe
Arturo

Boodiba said...

Bunboat!!! I love it.

(trose)

alfia said...

Hi, Linda and Arturo:

I am so busy, my eyes are going to pop out. Thank God it is Friday and a moon day! Oi, I also need to teach a class tonight. Sigh...

Bunboat indeed! :)

Arturo said...

Hi Alfia
Just checking to see if I can get a laugh out of the word verification.

It's "purism"
Brilliant! Butter, pure butter. (I needed to say that.)

Alfia, I need to send you a link to a post by a blogger in the UAE that said that recently Blogger changed their word verification generator to come up with words that make a little more sense, so that people can actually remember them. So no more "phgxtll".

hugs
Arturo

susananda said...

Tax deduction??!

Hope this week's less busy and full of great practices :)

Word veri: dionso

alfia said...

Hi, Susan:
I am not sure about the tax deduction, will ask my tax adviser.
This week started even crazier, than the previous one. Just got a second to check my mail, while chewing my lunch in a hurry. Not too good practice-wise either - ladies holiday. But my son is visiting me - yay! Makes up for everything.

Mwah!

Nairam said...

I'm sure it is totally justified ;) and I'm glad that your practice continues to be strong ;)

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo