Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday practice

Not a very good practice today. First of all, it felt like Saturday was not enough for rest - all my muscles were achy and miserable. Second, I think I developed hypoglycemia by the end of the practice - felt so noxious during the backbends, I had to abandon them all together. Barely made it through the finishing. It seems that the new protein shake Glucerna that I bought to have for breakfast before practice, is not working. Too low on carbs. I will need to supplement it with something. And get my MSM at last!



6 comments:

susananda said...

I didn't have the best practice today either. He is cute!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is flying!

Rebirth2017 said...

Good Morning Alfia!

Don't worry about Sunday practice :) See recipe for drink in response to your post at my site :)
Happy Monday!
ABY

alfia said...

Hi, Susan, hi, Anna!
I took a picture of the dog on a sheet of glass. Doesn't it look bizarre? :D

Morning, Aby:
Thank you for the recipe! I immediately ordered green vibrance thingy, can't wait until it arrives.
:)

Arturo said...

He's really cute!

rayna said...

ooohhh... such a cutie pie!!

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo