Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ready for the new week!

My baby is gone to NY, I miss him already.
This was one of the laziest Sundays I had in a long time. I did make it to Mysore, and the practice was good. I also taught my vinyasa class (tortured them with ab work). Otherwise, we spent the rest of the day literally in bed, watching the Olympics and eating, eating, eating. No guilt, though, just pure hedonistic pleasure. We need those days once in a while.
Oops, the American gymnastic team is not doing so well in qualifying. I need to concentrate on cheering. Good night, everyone!

5 comments:

Arturo said...

Hi Alfia
I had a quiet day at home too (emailed Teacher that I was hanging around home today.)
I found the opening celebrations of the Olympics incredible. I have been watching them on YouTube.
Cheers,
Arturo

Boodiba said...

Oooh I hope our gymnastics team makes it in.

ashtanga en cevennes said...

How's your Monday, Alfia?

Ugh, I'm mastercleansing again and BOY do I want to eat everything in the fridge. (This is only day 2 so I'm still hungry.) I'd love to have a picnic in bed and watch DVDs tonight, but I'll have to do with lemonade.

alfia said...

The gymnastics team did OK, Linda. They qualified second after the Chinese, which means the Chinese will go the last in the competition. There is some kind of advantage in that.

alfia said...

Hi, Joy! My Monday was surprizingly productive. Yours?

Cleansing, huh? My body could use some of that. My spirit can't take it though...

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo