Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming and yoga do not seem to mix well.

I did not make it to the shala today. Thursday is always the most difficult day of the week for me. In addition, a friend of mine invited me as a guest to her gym yesterday, and I swam for more than an hour, then spent time in a jacusse and sauna, and then swam for another hour. I love swiming, but do not get many chances to do it; so I guess I overdid it a little yesterday. Was dead tired in the evening, and simply did not wake up this morning. My alarm has a very low setting so not to wake up anybody but me, but I did not hear it all. Nevertheless, that extra hour of sleep did me a world of good, because I feel particularly fine (if a little sore) today.

4 comments:

Elaina said...

Sometimes I like to practice in the pool! That is a good way to make swimming and yoga go well together. The water can be supportive, or add extra challenge :) I love to swim, too!

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Boo! I want a pool. Ici il fait chaud.

Morning Alfia!

Anonymous said...

Wow. It sounds like a lot, 2 hrs at the pool. No wonder you were exhausted!

alfia said...

Morning, Elaina, Joy Suzanne and Nairam:

I hope you have a wonderful Friday. The week is almost over, hooray?

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo