Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am back!

I am home at last! The trip was wonderful, even though I managed to hurt my big toe and thumb in addition to my shoulder. Adrienne was amazing! She is one of those people who exude energy and share it generously with all around her. The program was well thought, organized and fun. There were five of us - elegant Genevieve, gorgeous Miriam, precious Jason and wonderful Adriana. The studies were very intense, but we managed to have a lot of fun in addition to learning. I think I laughed this week as much as I laughed the whole previous year. Unfortunately, we did not have time for anything else, so I still do not know anything about Tampa. I saw an alligator once, but nobody believed me. Oh, well, next time I will visit the beaches and roam the city.
I am going to shala tomorrow morning. It seems I have not been there for years, but it is only been three weeks. I wonder if they will take away some poses from me.
I will post some pictures tomorrow!
Mwah, everyone! I missed you all.

7 comments:

Boodiba said...

Glad you are back safe & had such a good time.

Oooh to get away. I can't wait til Goa.

Unknown said...

Alfia!
I loved meeting you at Adrienne's program in Tampa! I think you are a wonderful, sweet and strong Russian woman!
Hope to see you again one day!
Namaste,
genevieve

genevieve.2@hotmail.com

alfia said...

Oh, Goa! :P
Next lifetime I will go there for sure!

Hi, Genny! Thank you for stopping by. I absolutely adored you there. I think we were very lucky to spend a week with such wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

We missed you, too! Can't wait for your beautiful pictures!!! Hope you heal soon!!

Elaina said...

Welcome Back! :) Glad to hear you had such a good time.

Can't wait to see some pictures.

Love,
Elaina

ashtanga en cevennes said...

How terrible when no one believes in your alligators! I hate that.

So glad to see you back Alfia! I was missing you ;)

lilalia said...

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound, if not totally in one piece. I missed you too.

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo