Monday, July 28, 2008

Highlights of the weekend

Busy, busy weekend. And yet very little accomplished. Not a good combination.
Anyway, this weekend was my one-year Mysore anniversary! I feel like a big girl now.
I also met Anna and Katie from New York. Both are so beautiful! Anna's practice is very elegant and fluid, and Katie's is pure power. I hope we'll have a chance to get to know each other better next time. :)
On Saturday I acquired a new skill. After locking my car key in the trunk, I learned how to break-in into the locked car.
Today's practice was very heavy. It might be the result of nervous eating this whole weekend. I am even afraid to get on the scale.

Have to work. Happy Monday to everyone!
:)

5 comments:

Boodiba said...

Eventually I'll get my butt down there too!

alfia said...

Yes, yes, please! Come soon!

Boodiba said...

I don't get out much :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, and again, it was just wonderful to meet you and practice next to you, and you were so gracious in taking us to Whole Foods! Next time, we will absolutely have MORE time, and will make it a priority to get together without having to rush anywhere.

xxxxoooxxxx!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a cool anniversary!!! Congratulations!!!! :D

Glad you got a chance to have fun with the NY visitors! :)

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo