Friday, March 14, 2008

Работа, trabajar, work

Not very motivated today. Workwise, I mean. Practice was good, slow and deliberate. Keith helped me into dwi pada and I went into supta kurmasana from there. Could not bind by myself, though. I feel the gained pounds mostly in the increased volume - it is hard to bind in marichi D and SK. Need to start watching portions again.
Anyway, though I am not motivated to work, I really have to. Lots and lots of work, plus teaching of 2 yoga classes today. Need to survive Friday. Can you hear that buzzing sound? It's me, straining my willpower.
Happy Friday to everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Where and what kind of yoga do you teach?

When I gain a little weight the first place I feel it is mari D. You are not alone!

Buzz buzz... happy Friday! The weekend is here! And spring will be springing. Cherry blossoms everywhere! You know, every year I say I want to see them, and last year I was dating someone in DC and still managed to miss them. This year I should do it for sure.

alfia said...

I teach a free class at work at noon. It is a class for beginners, very basic stuff. Then in the evening, I teach an "all levels class" in Sun and Moon yoga Studio in Arlington. Then on Sunday, I teach a vinyasa/Power yoga class also at Sun and moon, and this one is my favorite. It is not Ashtanga, but an eclectic mixture of styles. I have lots of advanced students there; so we have a lot of fun with poses.
Yes, come visit DC for the Cherry Blossoms! I would love to meet you in person! :)

Boodiba said...

Funny when I hear "buzz, buzz" I think of the rabbit.

Ursula said...

Happy Friday to you, too.

 

View my page on WoYoPracMo